Kansas State vs TCU Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for Big 12 Tournament 1st Round
KSU vs TCU Basketball Game Info
Big 12 Tournament - First Round Game
Kansas State Wildcats (12-19, 5-13 Big 12) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (17-14, 7-11 Big 12)
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Sprint Center – Kansas City, MO
KSU vs TCU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KSU: (+115) I TCU: (-135)
Spread: KSU: +2 (-110) I TCU: -2 (-110)
Total: 126 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KSU: 10% I TCU: 90%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KSU: (N/A) I TCU: (+25000)
Odds to win Big 12 Tournament: KSU: (+15000) I TCU: (+6500)
KSU vs TCU Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kansas State: 51.3%
KSU vs TCU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- TCU defeated Kansas State, 68-57, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 15, 2020.
- Kansas State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with TCU.
- Kansas State is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with TCU.
- Kansas State is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in six of TCU's last eight games.
- Kansas State defeated Iowa State, 79-63, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
- TCU lost to Oklahoma, 78-79, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.