Kansas State vs Oklahoma State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends - College Football Week 4
Week 4's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Kansas State Wildcats and Oklahoma State Cowboys.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Kansas State vs Oklahoma State Point Spread
The Cowboys are 5.5-point home favorites against the Wildcats. Oklahoma State is -110 to cover the spread, while Kansas State is -110 to cover as the 5.5 -point underdog.
Kansas State vs Oklahoma State Over/Under
The over/under for the Marshall vs Appalachian State Week 4 college football matchup is set at 46.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Kansas State vs Oklahoma State Moneyline
The Wildcats vs Cowboys moneyline has Oklahoma State as a -250 favorite, while Kansas State is the +198 underdog on the road.
Kansas State vs Oklahoma State Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State is 41-23 in 64 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kansas State.
- Oklahoma State defeated Kansas State, 20-18, in their most recent meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Kansas State is 0-5 straight up in its last five games against Big 12 opponents.
- Oklahoma State is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games.
- Kansas State is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Oklahoma State's last 14 games against Kansas State.
Kansas State vs Oklahoma State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KSU: (+198) | OKST: (-250)
Spread: KSU: +5.5 (-110) | OKST: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KSU: (N/A) | OKST: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.