Kansas State vs Kansas Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10
Kansas State vs Kansas Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 3
No. 22 Kansas State Wildcats (5-2, 2-2 Big 12) vs. Kansas Jayhawks (3-5, 1-4 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Lawrence, KS
Kansas State vs Kansas Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KSU: (-200) | KU: (+170)
Spread: KSU: -5 (-110) | KU: +5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KSU: 57% | KU: 43%
Kansas State vs Kansas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Kansas is 65-46-5 straight up in its 116 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Kansas State.
- Kansas State defeated Kansas, 21-17, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 11, 2018.
- Kansas State is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- Kansas State is 10-0 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- Kansas State defeated No. 5 Oklahoma 48-41, at home in Week 9.
- Kansas defeated Texas Tech, 37-34, at home in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.