Kansas vs St. John's Basketball Game Info
No. 8 Kansas Jayhawks (5-1, 0-0 Away) vs. St. John's Red Storm (5-1, 5-0 Home)
Date: Friday, December 3, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: UBS Arena — Elmont, NY
Kansas vs St. John's Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (-295) | SJU: (+235)
Spread: KU: -6.5 (-120) | SJU: +6.5 (-102)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KU: (+1500) | SJU: (+12000)
Kansas vs St. John's Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kansas Jayhawks win (73.7%)
Kansas vs St. John's Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas is 8-5 in 13 all-time head-to-head matchups against St. John's.
- Kansas defeated St. John's, 82-74, in their last meeting on Nov. 10, 2000.
- The total has hit the over in five of Kansas' last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of St. John's last six games.
- Kansas is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- St. John's is 13-7 ATS in its last 20 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.