In NCAA Tournament Sweet Sixteen action on Friday, the Kansas Jayhawks face the Providence Friars. All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Kansas vs Providence Point Spread
Providence is a 7-point underdog against Kansas. Providence is -110 to cover the spread, and Kansas is -110.
Kansas vs Providence Over/Under
The over/under for the Kansas versus Providence game on March 25 has been set at 141.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Kansas vs Providence Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Providence-Kansas, Providence is the underdog at +255, and Kansas is -320.
Kansas vs Providence Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire. Predictions are not yet available but will be updated here.
Kansas vs Providence Betting Trends
- Kansas' record against the spread (ATS) is 20-18-0.
- Against the spread as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Jayhawks are 11-11.
- Kansas has played 36 games this season, and 22 of them have hit the over.
- Providence has 19 wins in 32 games against the spread this year.
- The Friars are 3-0 as 7.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Providence has seen 17 of its 32 games hit the over.
Kansas vs Providence Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Kansas: (-320) | Providence: (+255)
- Spread: Kansas: -7 (-110) | Providence: +7 (-110)
- Total: 141.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)