Kansas vs North Carolina Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 4 NCAA Tournament Game
The Kansas Jayhawks will face the North Carolina Tar Heels in the National Championship game on Monday. Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Kansas vs North Carolina Point Spread
Kansas is a 4-point favorite against North Carolina. Kansas is -115 to cover the spread, and North Carolina is -105.
Kansas vs North Carolina Over/Under
Kansas versus North Carolina on April 4 has an over/under of 152 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Kansas vs North Carolina Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Kansas vs. North Carolina reveal Kansas as the favorite (-188) and North Carolina as the underdog (+155).
Kansas vs North Carolina Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kansas wins (67.7%)
Kansas vs North Carolina Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Kansas is 22-19-0 this year.
- The Jayhawks' ATS record as 4.5-point favorites or more is 17-16.
- Kansas has played 39 games this season, and 23 of them have hit the over.
- North Carolina is 21-15-1 against the spread this year.
- The Tar Heels have an ATS record of 4-1 as 4.5-point underdogs or greater.
- North Carolina has seen 22 of its 38 games hit the over.
Kansas vs North Carolina Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Kansas: (-188) | North Carolina: (+155)
- Spread: Kansas: -4 (-115) | North Carolina: +4 (-105)
- Total: 152 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)