Kansas vs Baylor Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Feb. 26 College Basketball Game
Kansas vs Baylor Basketball Game Info
No. 5 Kansas Jayhawks (23-4, 12-2 Big 12) vs. No. 10 Baylor Bears (23-5, 11-4 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, February 26, 2022
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: WVU Coliseum — Morgantown, WV
Coverage: ESPN, ESPN3
Kansas vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (+116) | BAY: (-140)
Spread: KU: +2.5 (-110) | BAY: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 149.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KU: (+1200) | BAY: (+1700)
Kansas vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Baylor Bears win (62.5%)
Kansas vs Baylor Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas is 35-7 in 42 all-time head-to-head matchups against Baylor.
- Kansas defeated Baylor, 83-59, in their last meeting on Feb. 5, 2022.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Kansas' last 10 games against Baylor.
- The total has hit the under in four of Baylor's last six games.
- Kansas is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Baylor is 1-7 ATS in its last eight home games against Kansas.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.