There's no shortage of defensive lineman prospects in the 2022 NFL Draft class, including Kentucky's Josh Paschal. After breaking out last Fall, Paschal looks to make a similar impact with whichever team drafts him.
Here's everything you need to know about Paschal ahead of the 2022 NFL Draft.
Josh Paschal Mock Draft 2022
ESPN's predictions are from Mel Kiper and Todd McShay's latest mock draft. CBS Sports' predictions are from Ryan Wilson's latest mock draft. Sporting News' projections are from Vinnie Iyer's latest mock draft.
ESPN: Chicago Bears (No. 71)
CBS Sports: Miami Dolphins (No. 102)
Sporting News: New York Giants (No. 147)
Josh Paschal Draft Stock & Draft Projection
- Chicago Bears (No. 71) - 1
- Miami Dolphins (No. 102) - 1
- New York Giants (No. 147) - 1
Paschal's draft stock varies, with 73 picks separating his earliest projection from the latest in the highlighted mock drafts. Two of the three experts have him as a third-round selection, but don't be surprised if he falls to Day 3.
Josh Paschal Stats
2021: Kentucky Wildcats
- 52 tackles, 15.0 tackles for loss, 5.0 sacks, 0 passes defended in 12 games played
2020: Kentucky Wildcats
- 32 tackles, 6.5 tackles for loss, 1.0 sacks, 0 passes defended in 11 games played
2019: Kentucky Wildcats
- 34 tackles, 9.5 tackles for loss, 3.5 sacks, 1 pass defended in 12 games played
2018: Kentucky Wildcats
- 3 tackles, 1.0 tackles for loss, 0.0 sacks, 0 passes defended in 2 games played
2017: Kentucky Wildcats
- 16 tackles, 3.5 tackles for loss, 3.5 sacks, 0 passes defended in 8 games played
Paschal improved with each passing season, culminating in the 2021 campaign being his best. He finished his final collegiate season by earning both second-team All-American and first-team All-SEC honors.
Josh Paschal Height, Weight & 40-Yard Dash
All height, weight and workout information is from NFL.com.
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 268lbs
- 40-Yard Dash: 4.77 seconds
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.