Jordan Williams vs Ian Garry Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Stream for UFC 268 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Williams vs Garry Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 268 — Welterweight Championship
Jordan "Bomaye" Williams (9-5-0, 7 KO, 1 Submission) vs. Ian "The Future" Garry (7-0-0, 4 KO, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Williams vs Garry Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 268 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jordan Williams: (+260)
- Ian Garry: (-320)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Williams by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Williams by Points: (N/A)
- Williams by Submission: (N/A)
- Garry by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Garry by Points: (N/A)
- Garry Submission: (N/A)
Williams vs Garry Prediction
UFC 268 Williams-Garry prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ian Garry (90%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (71%)
Williams vs Garry Betting Trends & Stats
- Jordan Williams lost to Mickey Gall, by submission, in his most recent fight on July 24, 2021.
- Ian Garry defeated Jack Grant, by decision, in his most recent fight on June 26, 2021 in Cage Warriors.
- Williams averages 5.97 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Williams averages 5.65 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 35% defense rate.
- Williams has a 57% takedown accuracy rate.
- Garry is making his UFC debut.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.