Jets vs Patriots Game Info
New York Jets (0-2, 0-0 Away) vs. New England Patriots (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Gillette Stadium – Foxborough, MA
Jets vs Patriots Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYJ: (+1550) | NE (-3500)
Spread: NYJ: +23 (-110) | NE: -23 (-110)
Total: 44 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYJ: 10% | NE: 90%
Jets vs Patriots Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in each of the Jets' last five games against New England.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Jets' last six games.
- New England is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against the Jets.
Jets vs Patriots Stats
- The Jets are averaging 9.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- The Jets have surrendered 20.0 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- New England is averaging 38.0 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- New England has surrendered 1.5 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- The Jets lost to the Cleveland Browns, 23-3, in Week 2.
- New England defeated the Miami Dolphins, 43-0, in Week 2.
Jets vs Patriots Prop Bet
All Jets-Patriots odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): New England Patriots by 14+ Points (-370) – With Sam Darnold on the shelf indefinitely and Trevor Siemian done for the season with an ankle injury, the Jets will head into this one with third-string quarterback Luke Falk under center, which doesn't bode well for the Jets' offense. The Pats have the best defense in football (1.5 points allowed per game) and should take advantage of the inexperienced Falk. New York, meanwhile, is weak at cornerback and should have their hands full with New England's talented receiving corps.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.