Jets vs Falcons Game Info
New York Jets (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Atlanta Falcons (0-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 15, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlana, GA
Jets vs Falcons Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYJ: (+125) | ATL: (-145)
Spread: NYJ: +2 (+100) | ATL: -2 (-120)
Total: 43 – Over: (+105) | Under: (-125)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYJ: 56% | ATL: 44%
Jets vs Falcons Betting Trends
- The Jets are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games against Atlanta.
- The total has hit the under in five of Atlanta's last seven games when playing as the favorite.
- Atlanta is 0-10 ATS in its last 10 games against an opponent in the AFC East.
Jets vs Falcons Stats
- The Jets lost to the New York Giants, 31-22, in their first preseason game.
- Atlanta lost both of its 2019 preseason games, including the season-opening Hall of Fame Game to the Denver Broncos.
- The Jets averaged 20.8 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- The Jets surrendered 27.6 PPG last season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Atlanta averaged 25.9 PPG last season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Atlanta surrendered 26.4 PPG last season (No. 25 in the NFL).
Jets vs Falcons Prop Bet
All Jets-Falcons odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): New York Jets by 1-13 Points (+180) – It doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, but the Falcons just can't seem to win during the preseason. They've lost 10 straight preseason games, dating back to Week 1 of the 2017 preseason. Of those 10 losses, the Falcons have been defeated by 13 points or less on seven occasions. The Jets may not have fared much better than Atlanta during that span (3-9 preseason record), but they were responsible for one of Atlanta's last 10 preseason losses, a 17-0 win in 2018.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.