Cover Photo: Getty Images
Jets vs Blues Game 4 Info
Stanley Cup Playoffs: CLB Leads Series 2-1
No. 2 Winnipeg Jets (47-30-5, 99 Points) vs. No. 3 St. Louis Blues (45-28-9, 99 Points)
Date: Tuesday, April 16, 2019
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Enterprise Center – St. Louis, MO
Jets vs Blues Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WPG: (+125) | STL: (-150)
Spread: WPG: +1.5 (-210) | STL: -1.5 (+175)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+110) | Under: (-130)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WPG: 27% | STL: 73%
Series Price: WPG: (+200) | STL: (-250)
Jets vs Blues Betting Trends & Stats
- Winnipeg defeated St. Louis, 6-3, in Game 3 of this series.
- Winnipeg is both 8-1 against the spread (ATS) and 8-1 straight up in its last nine road games against St. Louis.
- St. Louis is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
- St. Louis is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Jets vs Blues Prop Bet
All Jets-Blues betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Blues) Total Goals: 3-4 (+130) – The Blues have scored three or four goals in two of the three games thus far in this playoff series. St. Louis finished the regular season averaging 3.24 goals per game at home. The Blues are also averaging exactly 3.0 goals per game against Winnipeg in this series through Game 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.