Eye vs Calderwood Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 257 — Women's Flyweight Bout
Jessica "Evil" Eye (15-8-0, 1 N/C, 3 KO, 1 Submission) vs. Joanne "JoJo" Calderwood (14-5-0, 5 KO, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the third fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Etihad Arena — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Eye vs Calderwood Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 257 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jessica Eye: (-104)
- Joanne Calderwood: (-118)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Eye by KO/TKO: (+750)
- Eye by Points: (+165)
- Eye by Submission: (+1500)
- Calderwood by KO/TKO: (+1000)
- Calderwood by Points: (+125)
- Calderwood by Submission: (+1200)
Eye vs Calderwood Prediction
UFC 257 Eye-Calderwood prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Joanne Calderwood (76%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (87%)
Eye vs Calderwood Betting Trends & Stats
- Jessica Eye lost to Cynthia Calvillo, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on Jun. 13, 2020.
- Joanne Calderwood lost to Jennifer Maia, by submission, in her most recent fight on Aug. 1, 2020.
- Eye averages 3.65 significant strikes landed per minute with a 36% accuracy rate.
- Calderwood averages 6.17 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Eye averages 3.54 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Calderwood averages 4.31 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
- Eye has a 56% takedown defense rate.
- Calderwood averages 1.90 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 57% accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.