Wells vs Blood Diamond Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 271 — Early Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Jeremiah Wells (9-2-1, 4 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Mike "Blood Diamond" Mathetha (3-0-0, 1 KO, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, February 12, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the early preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Coverage: UFC Fight Pass
Wells vs Blood Diamond Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 271 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jeremiah Wells: (-225)
- Mike Mathetha: (+188)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Wells by KO/TKO: (+250)
- Wells by Points: (+650)
- Wells by Submission: (+195)
- Mathetha by KO/TKO: (+300)
- Mathetha by Points: (+700)
- Mathetha by Submission: (+3400)
Wells vs Blood Diamond Prediction
UFC 271 Wells-Mathetha prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jeremiah Wells (75%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (64%)
Wells vs Blood Diamond Betting Trends & Stats
- Jeremiah Wells defeated Warlley Alves, by KO, in his last fight on June 26, 2021.
- Mike Mathetha defeated Dimps Tahau Tiopira Gillies, by decision, in his last fight on Feb. 22, 2020.
- Wells averages 3.82 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Mathetha is a two-time City Kickboxing Academy King of the Mountain winner.
- Wells averages 2.73 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 12% defense rate.
- This is Mathetha's UFC debut.
- Wells has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.