Jennifer Brady vs Naomi Osaka Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2021 Australian Open Women's Final Match
Brady vs Osaka Australian Open Schedule & Info
2021 Australian Open Women's Final Match Info
No. 22 Jennifer Brady vs No. 3 Naomi Osaka
Date: Thursday, Feb. 18, 2021
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Brady vs Osaka Odds & Set Betting
All Brady-Osaka betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Brady: (+370) | Osaka: (-480)
To Win 1st Set: Brady: (+245) | Osaka: (-310)
Set Betting: Brady: 2-0 (+750) | 2-1 (+650)
Set Betting: Osaka: 2-0 (-155) | 2-1 (+280)
Brady vs Osaka Expert Prediction & Pick
All Australian Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Osaka in 2 sets.
Brady vs Osaka Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Osaka is 2-1 straight up in the all-time, head-to-head series against Brady.
- Osaka defeated Osaka in three sets in their most recent meeting on Sept. 10, 2020.
- Osaka defeated No. 10 Serena Williams in the semifinals of the 2021 Australian Open.
- Brady defeated No. 25 Karolina Muchova in the semifinals of the 2021 Australian Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!