Jazz vs Nuggets Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction, and Betting Insights for NBA Playoffs Game 2
Jazz vs Nuggets Game 2 Info
NBA Western Conference Playoffs Round 1 - Game 2
No. 6 Utah Jazz (44-28, 21-16 Away) vs. No. 3 Denver Nuggets (46-27, 26-11 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Jazz vs Nuggets Spread and Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTA: (+146) | DEN: (-174)
Spread: UTA: +4 (-110) | DEN: -4 (-110)
Total: 217.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTA: 50% | DEN: 50%
Series Price: UTA: (+410) | DEN: (-590)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: UTA: (+5500) | DEN: (+1800)
NBA Playoff Bracket
Jazz vs Nuggets Expert Prediction and Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Nuggets -4.0
Over/Under: Over 218.5
Jazz vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Utah's last five games.
- Utah is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Denver is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Utah at home.
- The total has hit the over in each of Denver's last nine games.
Jazz vs Nuggets Stats
- Utah is averaging 111.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
- Utah is surrendering 109.2 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
- Denver is averaging 111.6 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 109.4 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.