Jazz vs Mavericks NBA Playoffs Game 2 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
By Duel Staff
The NBA's Monday schedule includes the Utah Jazz facing the Dallas Mavericks.
If you're looking for some NBA betting action on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Jazz vs Mavericks Game Info
- Utah Jazz (49-33) vs. Dallas Mavericks (52-30)
- Date: Monday, April 18, 2022
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Venue: American Airlines Center -- Dallas, Texas
Jazz vs Mavericks Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UTA: (-225) | DAL: (+188)
- Spread: UTA: -5 (-114) | DAL: +5 (-106)
- Total: 205.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Jazz vs Mavericks Prediction
All NBA predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mavericks win (51.4%)
Jazz vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Utah is 34-47-2 this season.
- As 5-point favorites or more, the Jazz are 27-30-1 against the spread.
- Out of 82 Utah games so far this year, 38 have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, Dallas is 46-36-1 this year.
- The Mavericks' ATS record as 5-point underdogs or greater is 7-1-1.
- This year, 31 of Dallas' 82 games have hit the over.
Jazz vs Mavericks Point Spread
The Mavericks are 5-point home underdogs against the Jazz. Dallas is -106 to cover the spread, and Utah is -114.
Jazz vs Mavericks Over/Under
An over/under of 205.5 has been set for Jazz-Mavericks on April 18, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Jazz vs Mavericks Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Jazz vs. Mavericks reveal Utah as the favorite (-225) and Dallas as the underdog (+188) despite being the home team.