Jazz vs Hornets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Utah Jazz (17-5, 8-3 Away) vs. Charlotte Hornets (10-12, 5-6 Home)
Date: Friday, Feb. 5, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Spectrum Center — Charlotte, NC
Jazz vs Hornets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (-350) | CHA: (+280)
Spread: UTAH: -8 (-114) | CHA: +8 (-106)
Total: 223 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTAH: (67%) | CHA: (33%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: UTAH: (+1800) | CHA: (+24000)
Jazz vs Hornets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Jazz vs Hornets Betting Trends
- Utah is 12-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Utah's last six games.
- Charlotte is 10-4-1 ATS in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Charlotte's last six games.
- Utah defeated Atlanta, 112-91, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 4, 2021.
- Charlotte lost to Philadelphia, 118-111, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 3, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.