Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights for Showtime Boxing Match
By Zach Brunner
Paul vs Robinson Fight Info, Date & Time
Cruiserweight Bout - Main Card
Jake Paul (1-0-0, 1 KO) vs. Nate Robinson (0-0)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Fight Time: 9 p.m. EST.
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Paul vs Robinson Odds & Betting Info
All boxing odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jake Paul (-310)
- Nate Robinson (+225)
- Draw (+1000)
Method of Victory:
- Paul by KO/TKO (-175)
- Paul by Points (+750)
- Robinson by KO/TKO (+400)
- Robinson by Points (+700)
Paul vs Robinson Prediction
Paul vs Robinson predictions are from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jake Paul (66%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (49%)
Paul vs Robinson Betting Trends
- Jake Paul defeated Ali Eson Gib, by KO/TKO, in his only other fight on Jan. 30, 2020.
- This will be Nate Robinson's first fight.
- Paul has three inches and eight pounds on Robinson.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!