Herbert vs Worthy Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 41 — Preliminary Card Middleweight Bout
Jai "The Black Country Banger" Herbert (10-3-0, 8 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Khama "The Death Star" Worthy (16-8-0, 9 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 1 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Herbert vs Worthy Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 41 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jai Herbert: (-188)
- Khama Worthy: (+152)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Herbert by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Herbert by Points: (N/A)
- Herbert by Submission: (N/A)
- Worthy by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Worthy by Points: (N/A)
- Worthy by Submission: (N/A)
Herbert vs Worthy Prediction
UFC Vegas 41 Herbert-Worthy prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jai Herbert (66%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (83%)
Herbert vs Worthy Betting Trends & Stats
- Jai Herbert lost to Renato Moicano, by submission, in his most recent fight on June 26, 2021.
- Khama Worthy lost to Jamie Mullarkey, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on March 27, 2021.
- Herbert averages 1.33 significant strikes landed per minute with a 29% accuracy rate.
- Worthy averages 4.22 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Herbert averages 2.66 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 43% defense rate.
- Worthy averages 3.86 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 46% defense rate.
- Herbert has a 30% takedown defense rate.
- Worthy has a 57% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.