Jaguars vs Bengals Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Week 7
By Zach Brunner
Jaguars vs Bengals Game Info
Jacksonville Jaguars (2-4-0, 1-2 Away) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (0-6, 0-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Paul Brown Stadium – Cincinnati, OH
Jaguars vs Bengals Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JAX: (-178) | CIN: (+154)
Spread: JAX: -3 (-130) | CIN: +3 (+110)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: JAX: 82% | CIN: 18%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: JAX: (+13000) | CIN: (+25000)
Jaguars vs Bengals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of Jacksonville's last nine games.
- Jacksonville is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Cincinnati's last seven games.
Jaguars vs Bengals Stats
- Jacksonville is averaging 19.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville is allowing 21.8 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is averaging 16.2 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is allowing 26.5 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville lost to the New Orleans Saints, 13-6 at home in Week 6.
- Cincinnati lost to the Baltimore Ravens, 23-17, on the road in Week 6.
Jaguars vs Bengals Prop Bet
All Jaguars-Bengals odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Spread/Total Points Parlay: Jacksonville Jaguars (-3.5) & Under (43.5) Points (+260) — With neither team fielding great offenses and Jacksonville having the clear edge between the defensive groups, they could be in for a bounce-back week. Defensively, neither team can stop the run. Cincinnati is giving up a league-worst 5.3 yards per carry, while Jacksonville is second worst at 5.2. This could lead to both teams trying to pound the rock, keeping the clock ticking and limiting possessions, which could keep the score low. With the Jaguars having the better rushing attack, averaging 127.5 rushing yards compared to the Bengals' 56.5, they could have an edge in a low-paced, grinding game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.