Della Maddalena vs Rodriguez Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 270 — Welterweight Early Prelim Bout
Jack Della Maddalena (10-2-0, 8 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Pete "Dead Game" Rodriguez (4-0-0, 4 KO's, 0 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 22, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the early preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Honda Center — Anaheim, CA
Coverage: ESPN+, UFC Fight Pass
Della Maddalena vs Rodriguez Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 270 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jack Della Maddalena: (-290)
- Pete Rodriguez: (+225)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Della Maddalena by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Della Maddalena by Points: (N/A)
- Della Maddalena by Submission: (N/A)
- Rodriguez by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Rodriguez by Points: (N/A)
- Rodriguez by Submission: (N/A)
Della Maddalena vs Rodriguez Prediction
UFC 270 Della Maddalena vs Rodriguez prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jack Della Maddalena (89%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (72%)
Della Maddalena vs Rodriguez Betting Trends & Stats
- Jack Della Maddalena defeated Ange Loosa, by decision, in his last fight on Sept. 14, 2021.
- Pete Rodriguez defeated Roberto Uriel Pixley Nava, by TKO, in his last fight on June 11, 2021.
- Della Maddalena averages 7.20 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- This is Rodriguez's first-ever UFC fight.
- Della Maddalena averages 4.27 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
- Rodriguez has won each of his last four fights by either KO or TKO.
- Della Maddalena has a 75% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.