Israel Adesanya vs Yoel Romero Odds, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC 248 Championship Bout
Adesanya vs Romero Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 248 Middleweight Championship Bout — Main Event
Israel "The Last Stylebender" Adesanya (18-0-0, 14 KOs) vs. Yoel "Soldier of God" Romero (13-4-0, 11 KOs)
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the final fight on the pay-per-view main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Adesanya vs Romero Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 248 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Israel Adesanya: (-250)
- Yoel Romero: (+205)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Adesanya by KO/TKO: (+135)
- Adesanya by Points: (+250)
- Adesanya by Submission: (+1600)
- Romero by KO/TKO: (+340)
- Romero by Points: (+950)
- Romero by Submission: (+1400)
Adesanya vs Romero Betting Trends & Stats
- Adesanya defeated Robert Whittaker, by KO, in his most recent fight on Oct. 5, 2019.
- Romero lost to Paulo Costa, by decision, in his most recent fight on Aug. 17, 2019.
- Adesanya lands an average of 4.46 significant strikes per minute with a 50 percent accuracy rate.
- Adesanya absorbs an average of 2.60 significant strikes per minute with a 66 percent defense rate.
- Romero lands an average of 3.71 significant strikes per minute with a 49 percent accuracy rate.
- Romero absorbs an average of 3.21 significant strikes per minute with a 60 percent defense rate.
Adesanya vs Romero Prop Bet
All Adesanya-Romero odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Method of Victory: Israel Adesanya by KO/TKO (+135) —Undefeated in MMA, 14 of Adesanya's 18 victories have come by KO/TKO. Yoel Romero has lost three of his last four fights, and the 42-year-old has twice been defeated by Robert Whittaker, who Adesanya just knocked out in his last fight. Adesanya already has the third-most knockdowns in UFC history (10), and while Romero's last three losses have all been on points, he does have one knockout loss to his name.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.