Adesanya vs Costa Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 253 Middleweight Championship Bout — Main Event
Israel "The Last Stylebender" Adesanya (19-0-0, 14 KOs, 0 Submissions) vs. Paulo "Borrachinha" Costa (13-0-0, 11 KOs, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, September 26, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the final fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Flash Forum — Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Adesanya vs Costa Odds & betting Info
All UFC 253 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Israel Adesanya (-184)
- Paulo Costa (+154)
Method of Victory:
- Adesanya by KO/TKO (+145)
- Adesanya by Points (+310)
- Adesanya by Submission (+1800)
- Costa by KO/TKO (+260)
- Costa by Points (+700)
- Costa by Submission (+1800)
Adesanya vs Costa Prediction and Expert Pick
UFC 253 Adesanya vs Costa prediction is from Kelsey McCarson of Bleacher Report.
Winner: Paulo Costa
Method of Victory: Split Decision
Adesanya vs Costa Trends
- Israel Adesanya defeated Yoel Romero, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on March 7, 2020.
- Paulo Costa defeated Yoel Romero, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on Aug. 17, 2019.
- Adesanya averages 3.96 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48 percent accuracy rate.
- Costa averages 8.43 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57 percent accuracy rate.
- Adesanya averages 2.40 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65 percent defense rate.
- Costa averages 6.84 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53 percent defense rate.
- Neither Adesanya nor Costa have ever landed a takedown in the UFC.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.