Cover Photo: Getty Images
Islanders vs Hurricanes Game 4 Info
Stanley Cup Playoffs: CAR Leads Series 3-0
No. 2 New York Islanders (48-27-7, 103 points) vs. WC1 Carolina Hurricanes (46-29-7, 99 points)
Date: Friday, May 3, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Arena — Raleigh, NC
Islanders vs Hurricanes Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYI: (+115) | CAR: (-135)
Spread: NYI: +1.5 (-270) | CAR: -1.5 (+220)
Total: 5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: NYI: 72% | CAR: 28%
Series Price: NYI: (+1200) | CAR: (-3000)
Islanders vs Hurricanes Betting Trends & Stats
- New York is 10-5 straight up in its last 15 games.
- New York is 5-1 straight up in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Carolina's last six games.
- Carolina is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of New York's last seven road games against Carolina.
Islanders vs Hurricanes Prop Bet
All Islanders-Hurricanes betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Away Goals: New York Islanders 2 or Less (-190) – The Islanders scored more than enough goals to sweep the Pittsburgh Penguins in the first round, but they've been absolutely stymied by the Hurricanes throughout this series. New York has also scored two or fewer goals in each of the three series games the Islanders have played against Carolina so far.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.