Islanders vs Avalanche Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
New York Islanders (20-21-8, 10-11-4 Away) vs. Colorado Avalanche (39-10-4, 22-3-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Ball Arena — Denver, CO
Islanders vs Avalanche Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYI: (+250) | COL: (-315)
Spread: NYI: +1.5 (-106) | COL: -1.5 (-114)
Total: 6 – Over: (-105) I Under: (-115)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: NYI: (+10000) | COL: (+400)
Islanders vs Avalanche Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Colorado Avalanche win (67.4%)
Islanders vs Avalanche Betting Trends
- The Islanders are 5-2 straight up in their last seven games against Colorado.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Islanders' last six away games.
- Colorado is 18-2 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Colorado's last seven home games against the Islanders.
Islanders vs Avalanche Prop Bets
- Mikko Rantanen — 0.5: Over (+142) | Under (-176)
- Nathan MacKinnon — 0.5: Over (+146) | Under (-180)
- Gabriel Landeskog — 0.5: Over (+164) | Under (-205)
- Nathan MacKinnon — 0.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
- Cale Makar — 0.5: Over (-140) | Under (+112)
- Mikko Rantanen — 0.5: Over (-124) | Under (+102)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.