Iowa vs Minnesota Basketball Game Info
No. 21 Iowa Hawkeyes (17-8, 8-6 Big Ten) vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers (12-11, 6-7 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 16, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams Arena – Minneapolis, MN
Iowa vs Minnesota Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (+170) | MINN: (-215)
Spread: IOWA: +5 (-110) | MINN: -5 (-110)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IOWA: 52% | MINN: 48%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IOWA: (+5500) | MINN: (+10000)
Iowa vs Minnesota Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa vs Minnesota Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa defeated Minnesota, 72-52, in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Dec. 9, 2019.
- Minnesota is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Iowa.
- The head-to-head series between Iowa and Minnesota is tied over the last 10 games, 5-5.
- The total has hit the over in four of Iowa's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Minnesota's last six games.
- Iowa lost to Indiana, 89-77, on the road in its most recent game on Thursday, Feb. 13.
- Minnesota lost to then-No. 22 Penn State, 83-77, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.