Iowa vs Minnesota Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 6 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The Sunday schedule in college basketball includes a matchup between the Iowa Hawkeyes and the Minnesota Golden Gophers.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Iowa vs Minnesota Point Spread
Iowa is favored by 12.5 points (-112 to cover) in this matchup. Minnesota, the underdog, is -108.
Iowa vs Minnesota Over/Under
An over/under of 148 has been set for Iowa-Minnesota on February 6, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Iowa vs Minnesota Moneyline
The Iowa vs Minnesota moneyline has Iowa as a -880 favorite, while Minnesota is a +590 underdog.
Iowa vs Minnesota Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Iowa wins (86.2%)
Iowa vs Minnesota Betting Trends
- Iowa has beaten the spread 12 times in 21 games.
- Against the spread as 11.5-point favorites or more, the Hawkeyes are 6-2.
- Iowa has seen 16 of its 21 games hit the over.
- Minnesota's record against the spread is 9-10-0.
- The Golden Gophers have two wins ATS (2-1) as a 11.5-point underdog or more this year.
- This year, 12 of Minnesota's 19 games have gone over the point total.
Iowa vs Minnesota Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Iowa: (-880) | Minnesota: (+590)
- Spread: Iowa: -12.5 (-112) | Minnesota: +12.5 (-108)
- Total: 148 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!