Iowa vs Minnesota Week 11 Game Info
College Football Week 11
Iowa Hawkeyes (1-2, 1-2 Big Ten) vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers (1-2, 1-2 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, Nov. 13, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: TCF Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Iowa vs Minnesota Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (-160) | MINN: (+130)
Spread: IOWA: -3.5 (+104) | MINN: +3.5 (-128)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IOWA: (63%) | MINN: (37%)
Odds to Win Big Ten: IOWA: (+15000) | MINN: (+10000)
Iowa vs Minnesota Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Iowa: (64.2%) | Minnesota: (35.8%)
Iowa vs Minnesota Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Iowa defeated Minnesota, 23-19, in the most recent meeting between these two programs, on Nov. 16, 2019.
- Iowa is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 62-49-2 in the 113 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Iowa.
- Iowa defeated Michigan State, 49-7, at home in Week 10.
- Minnesota defeated Illinois, 41-14, on the road in Week 10.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!