Iowa vs Maryland Basketball Game Info
No. 18 Iowa Hawkeyes (15-5, 6-3 Big Ten) vs. No. 15 Maryland Terrapins (16-4, 6-3 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 30, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: XFINITY Center – College Park, MD
Coverage: BTN (Big Ten Network)
Iowa vs Maryland Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (+195) I UMD: (-245)
Spread: IOWA: +5.5 (-110) I UMD: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IOWA: 49% I UMD: 51%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: IOWA: (+5000) I UMD: (+2800)
Iowa vs Maryland Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa vs Maryland Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa defeated Maryland, 67-49, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 10, 2020.
- Maryland is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Iowa.
- Maryland is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Iowa.
- Iowa is 2-4 ATS (against the spread) in its last six games against Maryland.
- Maryland is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- Iowa is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- Then-No. 18 Iowa defeated Wisconsin, 68-62, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Jan. 27.
- Then-No. 17 Maryland defeated Indiana, 77-76, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 26.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.