Iowa vs Iowa State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 3
No. 19 Iowa Hawkeyes (2-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Iowa State Cyclones (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Jack Trice Stadium – Ames, IA
Iowa vs Iowa State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (-120) | ISU: (+100)
Spread: IOWA: -2.5 (-110) | ISU: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IOWA: 66% | ISU: 34%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: IOWA: (+15000) | ISU: (+20000)
Iowa vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Iowa defeated Iowa State, 13-3, at home in Iowa City in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 8, 2018.
- Iowa is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- Iowa is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- Iowa is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Big 12 opponents.
- Iowa State is 4-6 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Big Ten opponents.
- Iowa defeated Rutgers, 30-0, at home in Iowa City in Week 2.
- Iowa State defeated Northern Iowa (UNI), 29-26 (3OT), at home in Ames in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.