On Monday in college basketball, the Iowa Hawkeyes are playing the Illinois Fighting Illini.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Iowa vs Illinois Point Spread
Iowa is favored by 3 points over Illinois. Iowa is -114 to cover the spread, with Illinois being -106.
Iowa vs Illinois Over/Under
The over/under for Iowa-Illinois on December 6 is 150.5. The over is -118, and the under is -104.
Iowa vs Illinois Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Iowa vs. Illinois reveal Iowa as the favorite (-160) and Illinois as the underdog (+132).
Iowa vs Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Iowa Hawkeyes (72.5%)
Iowa vs Illinois Betting Trends
- Iowa has six wins in eight games against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Hawkeyes are 4-2 as 2.5-point favorites or more.
- This season, six of Iowa's eight games have gone over the point total.
- Illinois has three wins in eight games against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Illini don't have a win ATS (0-1) as a 2.5-point underdog or more this year.
- There have been four Illinois games (out of eight) that hit the over this year.
Iowa vs Illinois Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Iowa: (-160) | Illinois: (+132)
- Spread: Iowa: -3 (-114) | Illinois: +3 (-106)
- Total: 150.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!