Iowa State vs Texas Tech Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8
Iowa State vs Texas Tech Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
Iowa State Cyclones (4-2, 2-1 Big 12) vs. Texas Tech Red Raiders (3-3, 1-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Jones AT&T Stadium – Lubbock, TX
Iowa State vs Texas Tech Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (-300) | TT: (+240)
Spread: ISU: -7.5 (-110) | TT: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 57 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ISU: 58% | TT: 42%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: ISU: (NA) | TT: (NA)
Iowa State vs Texas Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa State defeated Texas Tech, 40-31, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Oct. 27, 2018.
- Iowa State is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- The total has hit the over in six of Texas Tech's last eight home games.
- Iowa State defeated West Virginia, 38-14, on the road in Week 7.
- Texas Tech lost to Baylor, 33-30, on the road in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.