Iowa vs Illinois Week 14 Game Info
College Football Week 14
No. 24 Iowa Hawkeyes (4-2, 4-2 Big Ten) vs. Illinois Fighting Illini (2-3, 2-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Champaign, IL
Coverage: BTN / FS1
Iowa vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (-650) | ILL: (+440)
Spread: IOWA: -13.5 (-112) | ILL: +13.5 (-108)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IOWA: (68%) | ILL: (32%)
Iowa vs Illinois Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Iowa: (83.3%) | Illinois: (16.7%)
Iowa vs Illinois Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Iowa defeated Illinois, 19-10, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 23, 2019.
- Iowa is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
- Iowa is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
- Iowa defeated Nebraska, 26-20, at home in Week 13.
- Illinois defeated Nebraska, 41-23, on the road in Week 12.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.