Indians vs Tigers Game Info
Cleveland Indians (10-9, 4-5 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (9-7, 4-6 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 14, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park – Detroit, MI
How to Watch: MLB.TV
Indians vs Tigers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-205) | DET: (+176)
Spread: CLE: -1.5 (-146) | DET: +1.5 (+124)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CLE: (72%) | DET: (28%)
World Series Odds: CLE: (+2100) | DET: (+16000)
Indians vs Tigers Probable Pitchers
Indians: Aaron Civale (1-2, 2.84 ERA)
Tigers: Ivan Nova (1-0, 5.74 ERA)
Indians vs Tigers Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Cleveland Indians
Over/Under: Over 8.5
Indians vs Tigers Betting Trends
- Cleveland lost to the Cubs, 7-2, in their most recent game on Wednesday, Aug. 12.
- Detroit lost to the White Sox, 7-5, in their most recent game on Wednesday, Aug. 12.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Cleveland's last 16 games.
- Cleveland is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games against Detroit.
- The total has hit the over in four of Detroit's last six games.
- Detroit is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
Indians vs Tigers Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 3.26 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Cleveland is surrendering 2.68 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Detroit is averaging 5.12 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Detroit is surrendering 5.25 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.