Indians vs Tigers Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Indians vs Tigers Game Info
Cleveland Indians (7-3, 2-2 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (7-4, 3-1 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Location: Comerica Park – Detroit, MI
Indians vs Tigers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-130) | DET: (+114)
Spread: CLE: -1.5 (+120) | DET: +1.5 (-140)
Total: 7 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 62% | DET: 38%
Starting Pitcher: CLE: Trevor Bauer (1-0, 0.64 ERA) | DET: Matthew Boyd (0-1, 3.18 ERA)
Indians vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats
- Cleveland is 5-0 straight up over its last five games.
- Cleveland is 29-42 against the spread (ATS) as a road favorite since 2018.
- Detroit is 3-1 ATS in division games this season.
- The total has hit the over in three of Detroit's last four games.
Indians vs Tigers Prop Bet
All Indians-Tigers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Detroit) Total Runs: Under 3 (-102) – Cleveland has held opposing teams to less than three runs in five straight games, including Tuesday's 8-2 victory over Detroit. The Tribe send Trevor Bauer to the mound this afternoon, who has allowed one run over his two starts this season. It's also worth noting that Detroit is averaging just 2.64 runs per game so far this season, dead last in MLB.
Big Cat, Cash Back - If Tiger takes home the green jacket, we’ll give you back your entry fees — even if he’s not in your lineup. Contest locks at 7 am ET on 4/11. Only lineups in the $1M PGA Mega Eagle contest on April 11, 2019 will count toward this promotion. https://www.fanduel.com/big-cat-cash-back
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.