Indians vs Royals Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Indians vs Royals Game Info
Cleveland Indians (8-4, 3-3 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (2-10, 2-7 Home)
Date: Friday, April 12, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Indians vs Royals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-144) | KC: (+126)
Spread: CLE: -1.5 (+104) | KC: +1.5 (-122)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 46% | KC: 54%
Starting Pitcher: CLE: Carlos Carrasco (1-1, 7.71 ERA) | KC: Brad Keller (1-1, 2.84 ERA)
Indians vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats
- Cleveland is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Cleveland is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- Kansas City is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has gone over in nine of Kansas City's last 11 games.
Indians vs Royals Prop Bet
All Indians-Royals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Carlos Carrasco Total Strikeouts: Over 7.5 (+100) – Carrasco has been up and down this season, but he's been consistently racked up strikeouts. In his last start, Carrasco struck out 12 batters in five innings. He also had four Ks in his first outing, but it's worth noting that he only pitched 4 1/3 innings in that start. If Carrasco stays in the game long enough, his recent pitching suggests he could reach this total.
Head to FanDuel Sportsbook to claim your 100-to-1 odds on any golfer to win The Masters.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.