Indians vs Mets Game Info
Cleveland Indians (74-53, 35-27 Away) vs. New York Mets (66-60, 36-21 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 22, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – Queens, NY
Indians vs Mets Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+120) | NYM: (-138)
Spread: CLE: +1.5 (-174) | NYM: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 49% | NYM: 51%
Probable Pitcher: CLE: Aaron Civale (1-2, 1.50 ERA) | NYM: Noah Syndergaard (8-6, 3.86 ERA)
Indians vs Mets Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven road games.
- Cleveland is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The Mets are 12-1 straight up (SU) in their last 13 home games.
- The Mets are 5-1 straight up in their last six games against Cleveland.
Indians vs Mets Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 4.72 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.88 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Aaron Civale has an 0-1 record with a 2.25 ERA in two road starts this season. He has never faced the Mets in his career.
- Noah Syndergaard has an 5-3 record with a 4.23 ERA in 12 home starts this season. He has never faced the Indians in his career.
Indians vs Mets Prop Bet
All Indians-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Franmil Reyes (+350) — Franmil Reyes has hit a total of 29 home runs this season. He has had success against right-handed pitchers, like Syndergaard, hitting 24 home runs and a .503 slugging percentage (.456 against lefties). In five career at-bats against Syndergaard, Reyes has hit one home run and a 1.400 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.