Indiana vs Wisconsin Basketball Game Info
Indiana Hoosiers (7-4, 2-2 Big Ten) vs. No.8 Wisconsin Badgers (9-2, 3-1 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Kohl Center – Madison, WI
Indiana vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+330) | WIS: (-420)
Spread: IND: +8.5 (-112) | WIS: -8.5 (-108)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (33%) | WIS: (67%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IND: (+2500) | WIS: (+1500)
Indiana vs Wisconsin Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Indiana vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin defeated Indiana, 60-56, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 7, 2020.
- Indiana is 82-41 all-time in 123 head-to-head games against Indiana.
- Wisconsin is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games against Indiana.
- Indiana is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Wisconsin.
- The total has hit the under in four of Wisconsin's last five games against Indiana.
- Indiana defeated Maryland, 63-55, in its most recent game on Jan. 4, 2021.
- Wisconsin defeated Minnesota, 71-59, in its most recent game on Dec. 31, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.