Indiana vs Wisconsin Basketball Game Info
Indiana Hoosiers (7-1, 1-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 22 Wisconsin Badgers (7-1, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Kohl Center — Madison, WI
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Indiana vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+190) | WIS: (-235)
Spread: IND: +5 (-110) | WIS: -5 (-110)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IND: (+7000) | WIS: (+6500)
Indiana vs Wisconsin Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Indiana vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Indiana is 82-42 straight up in 124 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin defeated Indiana, 80-73, during their most recent meeting on Jan. 7, 2021.
- Indiana is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games against Wisconsin.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Indiana's last 12 games.
- Wisconsin is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Wisconsin's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.