Indiana vs Penn State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 5 Game
Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Indiana Hoosiers and Penn State Nittany Lions.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Indiana vs Penn State Point Spread
The Nittany Lions are 12.5-point home favorites against the Hoosiers. Penn State is -110 to cover the spread, while Indiana is -110 to cover as the 12.5-point underdog.
Indiana vs Penn State Over/Under
The over/under for the Indiana vs Penn State Week 5 college football matchup is set at 53.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Indiana vs Penn State Moneyline
The Hoosiers vs Nittany Lions moneyline has Penn State as a -550 favorite, while Indiana is the +390 underdog on the road.
Indiana vs Penn State Betting Trends
- Penn State is 22-2 straight up in 24 all-time head-to-head matchups against Indiana.
- Indiana defeated Penn State, 36-35, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Indiana is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Indiana's last 11 away games.
- Penn State is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Penn State's last five games against Indiana.
Indiana vs Penn State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+390) | PSU: (-550)
Spread: IND: +12.5 (-110) | PSU: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (N/A) | PSU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.