Indiana vs Illinois Basketball Game Info
Indiana Hoosiers (5-3, 0-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 18 Illinois Fighting Illini (6-3, 2-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 26, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Center — Champaign, IL
Indiana vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IU: (+205) | ILL: (-250)
Spread: IU: +5.5 (-110) | ILL: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IU: (N/A) | ILL: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IU: (+2500) | ILL: (+1300)
Indiana vs Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Indiana vs Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Indiana, 67-66, in the most recenting meeting between these teams on March 1, 2020.
- Indiana is 71-59 in the 130 all-time matchups against Illinois.
- Illinois is 5-4 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Indiana is 4-2 ATS this season.
- Illinois defeated Penn State, 98-91, in its most recent game on Dec. 23, 2020.
- Indiana lost to Northwestern, 74-67, in its most recent game on Dec. 23, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!