Indiana vs Penn State Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Indiana Hoosiers (2-2, 0-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 4 Penn State Nittany Lions (4-0, 1-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Beaver Stadium – University Park, PA
Indiana vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+340) | PSU: (-470)
Spread: IND: +10.5 (-110) | PSU: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (N/A) | PSU: (N/A)
Indiana vs Penn State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Indiana: (41.4%) | Penn State: (58.6%)
Indiana vs Penn State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Penn State is 22-2 straight up in 24 all-time head-to-head matchups against Indiana.
- Indiana defeated Penn State, 36-35, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Indiana is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Indiana's last 11 away games.
- Penn State is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Penn State's last five games against Indiana.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.