Indiana vs Iowa Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 College Football Game
Indiana Hoosiers (0-0, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. Iowa Hawkeyes (0-0, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, September 4, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kinnick Stadium – Iowa City, IA
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Indiana vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+140) | IOWA: (-172)
Spread: IND: +3.5 (-122) | IOWA: -3.5 (+100)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (N/A) | IOWA: (N/A)
Indiana vs Iowa Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Indiana: (41.7%) | Iowa: (58.3%)
Indiana vs Iowa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Iowa is 45-28-4 all-time in 77 head-to-head matchups against Indiana and the Hawkeyes won the most recent meeting by a score of 42-16 on Oct. 3, 2018.
- Indiana is 1-7 straight up in its last eight games against Iowa.
- The total has hit the under in four of Indiana's last five games.
- Iowa is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Iowa's last eight home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.