Illinois vs Penn State Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Illinois vs Penn State Basketball Game Info
Illinois Fighting Illini (16-9, 8-6 Big Ten) vs. No. 9 Penn State Nittany Lions (20-5, 10-4 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryce Jordan Center – University Park, PA
Illinois vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+240) | PSU: (-310)
Spread: ILL: +6.5 (+100) | PSU: -6.5 (-120)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: 16% | PSU: 84%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ILL: (+4500) | PSU: (+3000)
Illinois vs Penn State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn State: 77.7%
Illinois vs Penn State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Penn State defeated Illinois, 72-56, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams on March 10, 2019.
- Penn State is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Penn State is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Illinois is 0-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Penn State.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Penn State's last 13 games against Illinois.
- Illinois lost to Rutgers, 72-57, on the road its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- Penn State defeated Northwestern, 77-61, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.