Illinois vs Maryland Game Info
Illinois Fighting Illini (6-2, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 3 Maryland Terrapins (9-0, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: XFINITY Center — College Park, MD
Illinois vs Maryland Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+400) | MD: (-550)
Spread: ILL: +10 (-110) | MD: -10 (-110)
Total: 145 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: 28% | MD: 72%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ILL: (+15000) | MD: (+1200)
Illinois vs Maryland Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois beat Maryland, 78-67, in their most recent matchup on Jan. 26, 2019.
- Maryland is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Maryland is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Illinois is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Maryland is 3-2 ATS in its last five games.
- Illinois lost to Miami, 81-79, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Dec. 2.
- Maryland defeated Notre Dame, 72-51, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Dec. 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.