Houston vs Tulane Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
Houston Cougars (4-1, 2-0 American) vs. Tulane Green Wave (1-4, 0-1 American)
Date: Thursday, October 7, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Yulman Stadium – New Orleans, LA
Houston vs Tulane Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-230) | TUL: (+184)
Spread: HOU: -5.5 (-110) | TUL: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (N/A) | TUL: (N/A)
Houston vs Tulane Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Houston: (58.6%) | Tulane: (41.4%)
Houston vs Tulane Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Houston is 18-7 straight up in 25 all-time head-to-head matchups against Tulane.
- Houston defeated Tulane, 49-31, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 8, 2020.
- Houston is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight away games against Tulane.
- The total has hit the over in six of Houston's last nine games against an AAC opponent.
- Tulane is 10-2 ATS in its last 12 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Tulane's last six games against Houston.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.