Cover Photo: Getty Images
Hornets vs Warriors Game Info
Charlotte Hornets (35-40, 11-25 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (51-24, 26-11 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 31, 2019
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ORACLE Arena – Oakland, CA
Hornets vs Warriors Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHA: (+520) | GSW: (-700)
Spread: CHA: +11.5 (-110) | GSW: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 229 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHA: 43% | GSW: 57%
Hornets vs Warriors Betting Trends & Stats
- Charlotte is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has gone over in five of Charlotte's last six games.
- Golden State is 7-15 ATS in its last 22 games.
- Golden State is 11-5 straight up in its last 16 games.
- Golden State is 8-1 straight up in its last nine games.
Hornets vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Hornets-Warriors betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kemba Walker Total Points: Over 25.5 (-122) – Kemba is in the midst of the best season of his career, and he's singlehandedly keeping the Charlotte Hornets in the playoff hunt. Over his last 10 games, Kemba is averaging 26.8 points per game (PPG), and he's a tough match up for the Golden State Warriors. Opponents attempt an average of 33.7 3-pointers against the Warriors (No. 27 in the NBA), which suggests Kemba could do a ton of damage from beyond the arc.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.