Hornets vs Bucks Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Charlotte Hornets (30-32, 15-17 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (36-25, 20-12 Home)
Date: Monday, February 28, 2022
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Coverage: NBA TV
Hornets vs Bucks Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHA: (+410) | MIL: (-550)
Spread: CHA: +10.5 (-114) | MIL: -10.5 (-106)
Total: 240 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CHA: (+24000) | MIL: (+650)
Hornets vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Milwaukee Bucks win (84.2%)
Hornets vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Charlotte is 4-2 straight up in its last six games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Charlotte's last 12 games.
- Milwaukee is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Milwaukee's last eight games.
Hornets vs Bucks Prop Bets
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 31.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Khris Middleton — 20.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Jrue Holiday — 17.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 12.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Bobby Portis — 9.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- Khris Middleton — 5.5: Over (+102) | Under (-124)
- Jrue Holiday — 7.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 5.5: Over (-150) | Under (+122)
- Khris Middleton — 5.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.