The NBA schedule on Monday includes the Charlotte Hornets facing the New Orleans Pelicans.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Hornets vs Pelicans Game Info
- Charlotte Hornets (36-35) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (29-41)
- Date: Monday, March 21, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Spectrum Center -- Charlotte, North Carolina
Hornets vs Pelicans Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHA: (-290) | NO: (+235)
- Spread: CHA: -7 (-110) | NO: +7 (-110)
- Total: 234.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Hornets vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Charlotte is 40-29-2 against the spread this year.
- The Hornets are 4-6 as 6-point favorites or more.
- Charlotte has seen 36 of its 71 games hit the over.
- Against the spread, New Orleans is 36-35-0 this year.
- The Pelicans' ATS record as 6-point underdogs or greater is 11-12.
- There have been 29 New Orleans games (out of 70) that hit the over this year.
Hornets vs Pelicans Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hornets win (74.5%)
Hornets vs Pelicans Point Spread
The Pelicans are at the Hornets, and underdogs by 7 points (-110 to cover). And Charlotte, the favorite, is -110.
Hornets vs Pelicans Over/Under
A combined point total of 234.5 has been set for Hornets-Pelicans on March 21, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Hornets vs Pelicans Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Pelicans-Hornets, New Orleans is the underdog at +235, and Charlotte is -290 playing at home.